EARLY BIRD DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JUNE 15
Here you find information about BOOKINGS, PRICES and TRANSPORTATION.
Please read this information before registering.
At a later stage we will coordinate pick-ups from Perugia and Rome Fiumicino airport and will ask you to share your arrival time in case you want to use this service.
Accommodation will be both in Domus Pacis and surrounding hotels at walking distance. All meals will be offered at Domus Pacis and prices are the same for everyone. Single and double rooms are now fully booked in DP itself, so if you choose one of these, please expect to be placed in one of the nearby hotels.
- Bookings are for the full length of the Gathering, August 1-10 (9 nights) – this includes lunch on the 1st and breakfast on the 10th
- The Early Bird Fee for registration ends June 15th (payment needs to be received by then).
- Registration fee is only for participants aged 25 years* and over. (*based on age at August 1, 2020)
- Room prices are based on full board, and there is no separate meal plan. If you stay elsewhere, you can order meals on location.
- If you make your own arrangements for accommodation you still need to register and pay the registration fee .
- If you want to stay for a shorter or longer period at the congress location, get in touch with us: email@example.com
- At the end of registrating, you will see two payment options. If you pay by bank transfer, write down the total amount of your payment! These are the details to send your payment to: Stichting Subud Nederland IBAN: NL28 ABNA 0497 9166 73 BIC: ABNANL2A It is very important to include your full name in the reference field of your payment.
- Cancellation policy registration fee: before June 15 full reimbursement (minus transfer costs if applicable).
- Cancellation policy for accommodation costs: full refund until 30 days before arriving; between 30-8 days before arrival minus 30%; no refund from 7 days before arrival date. Please note that we will charge a 3% transfer fee for refunds outside of Europe and for credit card payments.
- Registration fee until April 30th: 50 Euro per person (25 years and up)
- Registration fee after April 30th: 75 Euro (25 years and up)
- Non-Subud members: 35 Euro
- Double room, full board: 450 Euro per person
- Rooms with 3 or more beds, full board: 360 Euro per person
- Single rooms, full board: 630 Euro
- Families with more than one child between 2 and 15 staying in the same room: the 2nd (and 3rd etc) child pays 50% for accommodation.
- Children 0-2 years are free (bring a baby-bed)
- Separate meals: 15 Euro per meal
- City Tax: 4,50 Euro for every booking (except for children 11 years and under)
GETTING THERE AND GETTING AROUND
We want to see as many of you as possible at our wonderful congress! However, we are also conscious of the large environmental footprint that these gatherings can have. This is why we would like to encourage you to make your travel plans carefully by choosing the most environmentally-friendly mode of transport possible. For many of us coming from within Europe, this will be the train. The train is also less stressful and more comfortable than flying and means that you get to see the countries you are travelling through. However, if you do choose to come by train, you may want to consider booking early to get the cheapest tickets! If travelling by air is the only viable option for you, please consider offsetting your carbon footprint as proposed by your airline or in some other way. There are some suggestions on this UK website https://eco-age.com/news/how-offset-your-carbon-emissions-when-travelling to get you going.
TRAIN: Assisi’s train station (sometimes known as ‘Santa Maria degli Angeli-Assisi’ station) is a very short journey by bus or taxi from Domus Pacis. Bus tickets can be purchased at the news stand inside the station or from the driver. Otherwise, it is only 10 minutes’ walk from the station to Domus Pacis. The ease of getting from the station to the congress venue makes travelling to Assisi by train rather than by air the most convenient option – as well as the most comfortable and environmentally-friendly! To book your train ticket from any station within Europe, try https://www.thetrainline.com/. If you cannot find a route from your starting point, book a ticket for Rome and then book a ticket from Rome to Assisi separately. This website https://www.seat61.com/ also has some useful tips about international rail travel.
BUSES stop at the Basilica Santa Maria degli Angeli, which is just in front of Domus Pacis.
PARKING at Domus Pacis is free (300 cars).
TAXI from Assisi centre to Domus Pacis is 15 Euro for 1-5 persons
You will find information regarding time tables for buses, local restaurants and more here: https://www.assisivirtual.com/ (click on a flag for translation)
AIRPORTS: PERUGIA is the nearest airport (at 11 km.): https://www.airport.umbria.it/en/home-en with direct flights from London, Barcelona, Brussels and Tirana, and more connections coming up in 2020. We will organise pick-ups from Perugia airport.
Other Airports: all these airports have train and bus connections to Assisi. https://www.thetrainline.com/
ROMA AROPORTO FIUMICINO: https://www.roma-airport.com/train.php By car: 2 h 28 min by car (206,4 km) following SS3. BOLOGNA: 2 h 58 min by car (251,3 km) following the E45 and SS3bis
FLORENCE: 2 h 18 min by car (175,6 km) following A1/E35 and Raccordo
PISA: 3 h 25 min by car (250,8 km) direction SGC Firenze – Pisa – Livorno and A1/E3